onsdag 16 mars 2016

Introduction - A blog post a day on the road to wisdom

"Go to bed a little bit wiser than you woke up"

This blog is dedicated to learning and trying to develop the habit of going to bed a little bit wiser than I woke up. My vehicle of documenting this will be this blog where I will post business analysis, links, book reviews and occasional just some thinking around different issues. 

The goal is to develop worldly wisdom, as well as advancing myself as a value investor and business thinker. 

As a Swede I am currently taking advantage of a very generous well-fare system, being on parental leave with my son. We have a lot of fun during the day and I will make sure to really make the most of this special time together. However, I also foresee having some opportunity to use this time to further my general education. When I am not a dad I work as a management consultant. 

My initial goal is to be able to make one post a day for 90 days. The quality of the posts will not be stellar all the time, but all should have the purpose of advancing my goal of becoming a bit wiser every day.


Enjoy reading!

/RQ

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar